Name The Intruder Contest Update
ICYMI, I’ve asked you, the internet, to name the cat who’s been sneaking into our house at night. I’ll post my favorite 3 (or 5 or 8) answers and put them up for a vote. Whoever suggested the winning name gets a bottle of Hennessy Maple Syrup.
Responses so far:
Felvis (Feline Velvet Elvis)
Lloyd (after the bartender in the Shining)
My wife has a favorite, but I won’t say which. Shmoo is out because that’s our new car’s name. Rufus is out because it was my first cat’s name. Hamburgler is out because that’s my code word for lady parts.
Any other suggestions?
- FRETFUL CAT MOM answered:Why do you even have a cat door? Cats should stay inside.
- talesofaniceberg answered:Robie - After Cary Grant’s character in To Catch A Thief :)
- angelablack answered:Catdoor Stevens
- monkeyfrog likes this
- lafix likes this
- lafix said:Rufus
- elizabite said:Harbinger
- smartasshat answered:Nomad (the ultimate intruder from the Star Trek episode The Changeling)
- chatblanc likes this
- chatblanc said:Felon
- thunderdolt answered:Hamburgler
- yhf likes this
- yhf said:Dennis
- davio1962 answered:No contest. Felvis.
- apethink posted this